Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The guest service parking lot attendant is responsible for managing daily operations in the public and employee parking lots. Provide guest service functions for the resort that include greeting our guests, educating our guests about the resort, and delivery of exceptional guest service. Monitor and control the traffic in and out of the parking lots along with the ability to snow shovel when neccessary. Must have the ablility to handle cash and follow company policies. Collect payment and process all transactions from the parking charges. Reconcile balances and perform opening / closing duties. Must have the ability to handle all customer complaints at a higher level.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Utilize higher level skills for managing daily operations in the public and employee parking lots.
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Monitor and control both entrances and exits to the parking lots.
- Process all cash or credit card payments for parking charges that include collecting payments for parking, reconciling the balances and preforming opening / closing duties. Maintain all SOX compliance.
- Ability to handle higher level guest complaints and issues.
- Ability to multi-task to keep all traffic flowing both in and out of the parking lots.
- Assist with training new staff when applicable.
- Assist with all company policies within the department and the company.
- Serve as a resource to colleagues with less experience.
- Ability to snow shovel when neccessary.
- Strong communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year cash handling experience
- 1 year or more guest service experience
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Able to work with composure in an often fast paced environment
- Excellent guest service skills
- Knowledge of resort and surrounding area
- Fluent in English
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to stand outside for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to problem solve efficiently
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222298