Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As an Office Manager, you would be responsible for providing office support for the resort’s Sales team while delivering outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation
- Highly detail oriented and ability to work with numerical data.
- Answer telephones, schedule team members, process payroll and conduct inventory
- Manage Support Staff
- Support Director of Sales, Associate Director of Sales and 1-2 Sales Managers
- Preparation of contracts and proposals for Sales Managers
- Maintain monthly budgets for both Keystone and Breckenridge
- Forecast expenses for both Keystone and Breckenridge
- Preparation of travel and expense reports
- Mountain Money creation and reconciliation
- Coordinate department projects, as needed
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed
- Strong knowledge and skill with computers; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Coordination and team work with employees in department and external departments
- Filing of documents
- Maintain inventory of collateral, swag, client gifts and other amenities as needed
- Work closely with Administrative Assistants on all other duties as assigned
- High School; some college or business training preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative office setting
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal or written communication required
- Highly detailed oriented
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Proven experience with numerical competence
- Knowledge of NewMarket Delphi software and SalesForce
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175977