Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
The primary responsibilities of a Front Desk Agent involve checking in and out hotel guests and owners, creating walk-in reservations, answering phones and general guest questions while adhering to resort standards; Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information, process payment for stay, and close out guest accounts at time of check out
- Own all guests requests and ensure issues are resolved within 15 minutes of request
- Ensure all rooms are filed under the correct room number and name.
- Ensure all guest room moves are noted and completed and cancelled if applicable.
- Deliver amenities, luggage assist, maintenance duties
- Responsible for handling a cash bank, signing in and out.
- Must follow division resort grooming standards
- Answer the phone according to brand and resort standards
- Exhibits excellent hospitality guest service skills and demonstrates a strong attention to detail and follow up
- Check for any group arrivals
- Ensure emergency reports are printed and filed correctly
- Deliver amenities, luggage assist, and maintenance/housekeeping duties
- Must follow all SOX compliance procedures
- Responsible for handling a cash bank, signing in and out
- Look at inventory and shift inventory if necessary
- High school diploma
- At least 2 years previous customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends – required
- Microsoft Office and LMS knowledge preferred
- Hotel experience-preferred
The budgeted range starts at 13.50-15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 299067