Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale.
- Provide customer with the highest level of customer service for assigned department through professional, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and /or merchandise.
- Aid and assist other departments as needed.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Effectively communicate product and supply needs to management.
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policy.
- Drive business by increasing units per transaction and average dollars per sale.
- Assist in the training of new sales associates for assigned department.
- Maintain proper merchandizing standards for assigned department.
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products.
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques.
- Ensure all proper housekeeping methods and overall cleanliness of department is adhered to.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Passion for Skiing/Snowboarding
- 1 year of Ski/Snowboard rental experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and elevate questions or concerns to management
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends
Some of the benefits include:
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee discounts at our retail stores; including Skis and Snowboards
- Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
Epic Mountain Gear is the premier ski shop in the Denver Metro Area. We specialize in outfitting our guests in the best, highest rated and most specialized items to fit their needs. We stand behind our guarantee because we know our associates are passionate about what they do – providing excellent customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. We sell the top brands, carry the most gear and have the most fun. Come join our team and become an expert in the outdoor retail industry. Learn more here. www.vailresortscareers.com.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 249307