Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Park City is now hiring Terrain Park Groomers!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, terrain park grooming, maintenance, building and snow cat operation. Groomer’s are also responsible for installing park features with both fork cat operations and manual hand tools.What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Seasonal benefits
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
Responsibilities for all Terrain Park Operators:
- Ability to operate all grooming equipment and ability to undergo training in order to utilize all grooming components
- Operator must adhere to operational/company standards
- Must be capable of completing general park maintenance and assist the grooming supervisor with other terrain park builds and maintenance
- Must embrace the established operational guideline’s concerning risk management, feature placement and construction, overall park diversity and rider/skier accommodation.
- Assist terrain park manager, grooming supervisor, and day staff supervisor in terrain park construction and other related projects
- Collaborates with and produces a team dynamic between mountain operation departments
- Must facilitate the communication between all operators regarding various shift needs, projects, and equipment specifics
- Act as role model regarding employee development and guest service related initiatives
- Take part in all trainings for Grooming Staff and assist with newer operator training when applicable
- Must embrace and communicate to all groomers the established operational guideline’s concerning risk management
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Previous terrain park experience - preferred
- Must be able to ski/ride at a Level 7 ability level
- Must have own ski/ride equipment
Be the center of distribution in one of our two locations! Working at the DC's gives you the unique opportunity of distributing and seeing all of our top gear sold at our stores before it goes out. Working for Vail Resorts Retail at our Distribution Centers provides a unique experience that is behind the scenes. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 224590