Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Set up and dismantle event venues.
- Run events.
- Snow removal.
- Install fencing, signage and safety features.
- Maintain fencing, signage and safety features.
- Install trail closures.
- Operate Snow Blowers, Augers, and other equipment as needed.
- Must hold a valid driver license - required
- Must be an EXPERT Skier or Snowboarder and be able to carry heavy loads while skiing or snowboarding in expert terrain - required
- Be able to work extended hours outside in an alpine mountain environment with variable weather conditions including snow, wind, cold and sun.
- Be able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings - required
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office / MS Outlook
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 265207