Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Do you love working outdoors? Do you picture yourself spending time at the pool all summer? Are you interested in working and living “next door” to Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Wait Staff Pool Attendant is responsible for providing world class service to Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club’s pool members and their guests. This position is outdoors and typically works 40 hours per week, weather dependent, starting the end of May through the beginning of September. The Pool Attendant works closely with the kitchen staff and bartenders to quickly and accurately deliver food and drinks to guests. This position is critical to the delivery of world class service to our members and it is the responsibility of the attendants to be friendly, courteous and helpful under any and all circumstances. Discounted housing provided!
Our season typically runs from Mid/Late May through Mid-September.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greets members and their guests as they arrive at the pool.
- Checks member identification and collects all guest fees.
- Conducts all waiting, serving and bussing duties in regards to world class food and beverage service at the pool.
- Responsible for daily and on-going pool area cleanliness including trash, pool furniture, and pool accessories.
- Assists Food & Beverage department with general service and cleanliness duties.
- Collect all dirty towels and place in designated areas.
- Conduct pool chemical tests during the day.
- Conduct daily pool vacuuming and cleaning.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Minimum 6 months guest service experience
- Must be 18 years or older
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience
- Previous serving or hosting experience
- Previous pool attendant experience
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come golf where nature plays in the shadows of the Tetons. Our team is dedicated to providing a one of a kind golf experience for members and guests alike. Help us create the excellent playing conditions, player services, amenities, and delicious food that make us the locals' club. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. With spectacular views and a great location between Grand Teton National Park and the town of Jackson, the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club offers an amazing place to live and work in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 278088