Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Service Agents are a part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and are responsible for selling tickets and season passes at various ticket office locations. Agents deliver outstanding customer service and provide quality information about all products and services to our guests.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide EXCEPTIONAL guest service
- Accurately and efficiently process lift access products, activity products, and/or ski school products while capturing guest data.
- Make suitable product recommendations to meet guest needs and business objectives.
- Handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external.
- Assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints, concerns and suggestions.
- Perform daily sales and closing procedures and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit.
- Multi-task - interact with guests and perform computer sales functions at the same time.
- Create a fun and professional work environment.
- Follow company/department policies and procedures.
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings as required.
- Be willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS as required.
- Take initiative to perform “out of the box” duties/actions for internal and external guests.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- Passionate about guest service and the hospitality/ski industry.
- Comfortable requesting guest information during every transaction.
- Punctual and can start work at 7:30am each morning.
- Possesses exceptional guest relations and communication skills.
- Has an enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
- Proficient on Microsoft applications and/or POS software.
- Able to communicate fluently and effectively in English.
- Able to retain a high volume of information to answer questions about all resort products.
- Quick to learn and adjust to product and pricing changes.
- Possesses strong organizational and teamwork skills.
- Able to develop a quick rapport with internal and external guests.
- Able to stay calm and perform well in busy and stressful situations.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Conversational in a second language – Spanish preferred.
- Cash handling experience.
- Above average typing skills.
- Prior experience with POS software.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 379270