Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Team Lead possesses exemplary product knowledge and is able to communicate effectively with our guests in person and over the phone while helping to share their expertise with colleagues. They work with the product sales and services team and guests to ensure that all expectations are exceeded at every level of their experience. The Team Lead is responsible for their office operations and maintaining a strong cohesive team. This includes opening and closing offices, planning station assignments, scheduling, and monitoring labor budget. The Team Lead has direct reports and is fully involved in the performance management process, including hiring, training, coaching, discipline and evaluations.
Additional Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be able to provide detailed explanation with 100% accuracy of our products including Ski & Snowboard School, lift access and activities to guests and team.
- Resolve all customer issues that may arise and complete the service recovery process. Contribute feedback to team and implement changes for improvement.
- Supervise sale and return of all products and services.
- Oversee and own your operation of the office including audit requirements, training, performance management, scheduling, safety and troubleshooting sales station equipment.
- Control costs within established budget and cost reduction directives for specific offices. Perform time and labor entries and approvals accurately.
- Know and connect with your staff and deliver the support needed to be successful at work.
- Own the office process, successes and opportunities while ensuring your staff has the tools to do their job to completion and our guest service standards.
- Promote and support department operations and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a fluid and enjoyable desk experience for our guests. Deliver accurate and regular communication to guests and staff through traditional, electronic, digital, and social media platforms.
- Office assignments may include supervising call center operations and all PSS locations. These locations include communication in person and over the phone.
- Communicate consistently with Manager and Assistant Manager regarding operation execution and employee performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 Years Guest Service and cash handling experience
- One year of leadership experience in a Guest Service related field
- Microsoft office and Web Brower proficiency
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Spanish skills
- Ski Resort experience
At Okemo, we’ve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 224427