Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
As a Mountain Activities Attendant, your role is to provide Epic guest service as you guide our guests through amazing alpine adventures such as Mountain Coasters, Snow Tubing, Lift Operations, Surface Lift Operations, and Ticket Scanning just to name a few! You will interact with guests and fellow employees from all over the world and engage in a variety of different guest service outlets and activities.
- Outlet: Mountain Activities / Coaster / Snow Tubing / Indoor Climbing Gym
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Days, Nights, Weekdays, weekends, holidays.
- Skill Level: Entry Level
- Deliver instructions to our guests for safe loading and unloading of lifts, conveyors and activities
- Interact and guide guests with varying experience levels and backgrounds through the adventures we provide
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work extended hours outdoors in an alpine environment
- You will be repeatedly standing, twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, bending, squatting, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) throughout each day
- Ability to clearly and comfortably converse with a variety of guests
- Age requirements vary depending on the resort
A Mountain Activities Attendant team member is a flexible employee who often works across multiple departments and in various roles to support the one resort mentality which could include one of the following:
- Mountain Activities
- Retail Rental operations
- Food and Beverage Support
- Ticket sales or scanning
- Lift Operations
- Base Area Operations
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 471708