Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Professionally and safely maintain a clean property. Examples of daily duties including but not limited to: making beds, cleaning bathrooms in guest rooms and common areas, cleaning kitchens, cleaning floors, vacuuming and dusting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Following policy and procedure. Conducting oneself with safety in mind, creating and maintaining a safe environment for yourself, guests, and fellow associates.
- Cleaning or rooms and common areas.
- Communicate maintenance issues to supervisor on duty
- Removal of dirty linens and trash.
- Pushing/ pulling laundry carts for stocking linen closets.
- Working well with other team members.
- Ability to communicate with written and oral English.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand/ walk for up to 8 hrs a day.
The budgeted range starts at 12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 313847