Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Product Sales and Services – Summer Sales Specialist – Park City Mountain
Be a part of the Product Sales and Services Department (PSS) and participate in selling summer activity tickets and season pass products at various ticket office locations in Park City. Agents will also spend part of their day working outside helping the guests move through our ticket lines quickly and efficiently; creating a warm and welcoming first impression, answering questions about our activities, and making sure guests complete their waivers accurately. Whether working inside or outside all specialists will deliver outstanding customer service and help our guests enjoy an exceptional summer mountain experience. We are ALL here to have fun!!
- Deliver EPIC SERVICE to our guests
- Provide accurate information about summer activities, activity tickets and resort village specific questions.
- Connect positively with guests and effectively manage the ticket line and/or sell tickets at the same time.
- Make suitable recommendations for activity tickets based on height, weight and age restrictions that meet the guests’ needs.
- Create a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints; handle concerns and suggestions.
- Perform daily sales and closing duties and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit.
- Follow company/department policies and procedures.
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
- Must be able to work both Indoor and outdoor positions with a daily rotating mix.
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- Proficient on Microsoft applications and/or POS software - required.
- Guest Connect sales experience - preferred.
- Able to answer questions and speak confidently about all resort products.
- Fun, outgoing personality traits.
- Ability to develop a quick rapport with guests.
- Capability to stay calm in busy and stressful situations.
- Previous guest service experience.
- Cash handling experience - preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work schedule is based upon business volume and village assignment
- Full Time is 35+ hours per week over 4 or 5 days.
- Part time is typically 16-29 hours per week.
- Able to commit to at least one weekend day per week (including Sundays)
- Must be available to work all holiday periods and flexible to pick up extra shifts when needed.
- Shift flexibility with hours of operation ranging from 9:30am – 8pm
- Ability to commit to the summer season from May 24 through September 6, 2021.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 315047