Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Banquet Servers are responsible for ensuring that all Resort guests have the highest quality food and beverage banquet experience possible while maintaining a profitable department that is environmentally responsible. Provides the service for proper execution (standard operating procedures) of all banquet functions from inception to the end of the function. Completes all duties properly and in a timely manner. Seeks out additional responsibilities when work assigned is complete. Responsible for reading and following all directions in the BEO (banquet event order). Handles all set-up, food and beverage service, and breakdown of each assigned function. Ensuring the flow and proper execution of all banquet functions from beginning to end.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- A 2 day " on the job " training period is required for new employees and will be paid at a training wage
- This position will seek out additional responsibilities when work assigned is complete.
- Assist the Banquet Managers/Captains in the creative design of buffets and themed events
- Work closely with the Banquet Captain in turning rooms and providing assistance in setting functions as needed.
- The banquet server is responsible for the completion of all side work that is assigned by the captain
- Completes all duties properly and in a timely manner.
- Capable of working as a part of a cohesive team and maintaining a positive, proactive attitude. Consistently adheres to the uniform standards and always looks clean, neat and professional.?
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to stand for the duration of a shift - up to 12 hours
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to carry trays
- Previous experience in a hospitality setting – Required
- Ability to effectively present detailed information verbally to guests and employees throughout the organization
- Positions available at Lodge at Vail & Arrabelle - Employees are required to work at both properties
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 304228