Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Tour Rooms Coordinator will support the hotel’s Sales & Marketing efforts with a heavy focus on support of the Tour segment. Primary responsibilities will include accurately inputting all Tour rooming lists into hotel systems, updating group counts and information, confirming and communicating details internally and externally, and ensuring accuracy in rates, dates, billing, and other miscellaneous information. Will monitor cut-off dates and solicit/confirm group room lists have been received. Communicate with internal teams and clients to confirm group’s arrival, events, special requests, and assist with billing questions pertaining to group accounts. Additionally, the Group Rooms Coordinator will assist in managing VIP amenities, supporting groups/events taking place on-site with setup/teardown and other duties as needed, and general office support
You are expected to adhere to the company’s mission, vision and value statements. Be knowledgeable of the company’s management systems, policies and initiatives for Hospitality, Environmental, and Health and Safety. You have specific responsibilities within these areas and are expected to understand them.
The ideal candidate for this position
Must be extremely detail-oriented. Data entry experience, experience in hotel front office or reservations preferred. Excellent and professional communication skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visual One, and Delphi helpful. High school graduate or equivalent.
- Responsible for inputting all Tour rooming lists and ongoing updates into correlating sales/reservations systems, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of all data.
- Collects and communicates final counts and event details for Tours and Groups.
- Maintains effective communication with clients, sales and marketing colleagues, and operating departments as needed.
- Supports Sales & Marketing department with coordination of VIP amenities, on-site groups/events, and additional duties as needed.
- General office and administrative support to include answering phones, greeting visitors to the Executive Office, and responding to inquiries/requests with appropriate follow up.
- Adheres to all policies related to sales, marketing and reservations operations to include the proper handling of room blocks and cut off periods, rate quotation, packages etc.
- Responsive to instructions, suggestions and work to resolve problems.
- Knowledge of computer to include reservations and sales systems. Ability to read, input, retrieves, analyze and provide information on data found in computer system.
- Experience in hotel front office, reservations and/or data entry preferred
- Data Entry
- Typing Skills
- Microsoft Office and Office365
- Hotel and/or Sales Systems preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Possess the ability to present self professionally in guest interaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with computer systems, familiarity with keyboard and data entry
- Able to complete tasks and manage time/priorities with limited ongoing direct supervision
- Ability to function under heavy pressure with constant computer use, to perform repetitive tasks; able to sit at desk/computer for most of the day
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visual One, and Delphi
- Detail oriented, analytical, and time management skills
- Able to assist with room setups/flips with limited lifting (chairs, etc.)
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302370