Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Sales Agents for Stevens Rental Tech Center or Snowsports School are resort product experts; they connect with each guest to match them to the right product or service to provide a fun and memorable experience. Each cashier will primarily be based in one area; Private Lesson Office, Youth Programs, and Rental Tech Center. This position is guest facing and requires excellent customer service while being positive and willing to help where needed.
- A minimum of one-year working in a customer service position with cash handling experience
- Proficient in typing, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must be positive, energetic, and upbeat for both the guest and employee experience
- Arrive on time and follow attendance policies
- Employment in this position is subject to a satisfactory background screening
- Must be 18+ to handle cash
- Warmly welcome a diverse group of guests to the resort upon arrival or check-in at your selling location
- Possess and maintain a thorough knowledge about Stevens Pass
- Operate a computer, cash register, scanner and other electronics
- Sell group lessons, daily tickets, rentals, and other products and services in person or over the phone or email
- Be a proponent of Stevens Pass and Vail Resorts vision, mission, values, and service philosophy
- Apply a detail oriented approach to tasks and produce accurate work
- Work unsupervised in a manner that is professional and consistent with policies and procedures
- Possess the ability to use good judgment when dealing with customer service situations and scenarios that are not clearly defined by department policy and procedure
Physical and Environmental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, listen, stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger/handle or feel, stoop/kneel/crouch, and reach with hands and arms. The employee will need to be able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Do you love the mountains and wonder what it would be like to work at a mountain resort? Looking to try something new and learn how to ski, snowboard or downhill mountain bike? Are you looking to meet new friends from all over the country and world? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to come join our community at Stevens Pass today! Why not work where you play, and let Stevens Pass be your office. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 206308