We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Join a team where you can reap the benefits of being a part of two world class companies Vail Resorts, one of the world’s 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and Hyatt where ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. Hyatt Place-Keystone is looking for someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. If you're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do, we want you on our team.
The Hyatt Place Keystone is an upscale select service hotel offering 103 guestrooms, an open food market with made-to-order meals and snacks available around the clock, free WiFi, and a well-equipped fitness center. We cater to the multitasking traveler with a 24/7 lifestyle, creating a modern, comfortable, seamless experience. Hyatt Place Keystone in the Rocky Mountains is steps away from the Mountain House base of Keystone Ski Resort, minutes away from the main River Run Village of Keystone Ski Resort and close proximity to the Keystone Conference Center.
The bartending staff is responsible for ensuring that all guests have the highest quality dining experience possible. All team Members assist in maintaining a profitable department that is also environmentally responsible.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Exhibits strong menu, beverage, and wine knowledge.
- Consistently follows the steps of the service cycle as outlined in the Brand Standards and ensures the timing and flow of service is correctly paced
- Communicates all necessary and important information with the Food and Beverage team
- Complete all assigned side work
- Knowledgeable of fine wine and liquor
- Adheres to all state liquor laws
- Ensures that all state health regulations are being adhered to
- Capable of multi-tasking and working at a fast but thorough pace
- Adhere to all company standards, policies, and procedures
- Handle all opening and closing duties required to properly operate any resort bar. Ensure that all stocking is done
- Responsible for knowing table numbers in the bar and point seats for proper ringing in of orders
- Consistently follow the steps of the service cycle as outlined in the brand standards
- Attend daily pre-shift huddle to learn important daily information
- At least 21 years old
- Able to lift and carry up to 35 pounds
- Ability to be on ones feet for prolong periods
- Proficiency in reading and communicating in English
- Minimum of one year experience as a bartender, bartending experience in an upscale restaurant – preferred
- Previous experience with a touch screen POS system
- Current certification in a nationally recognized program concerning service of alcohol or able to be obtained upon being hired
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, early mornings and or late evenings
- Must have at least 2 years of cash handling experience
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch and be on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic are a must
The budgeted range starts at $9.00 - $10.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 361871