Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provide food and beverage service to our breakfast dining guests from our limited breakfast menu.
- Responsibilities may include, and are not limited to, clean up, stocking, customer service, etc
- Responsible for all other duties assigned by managers.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English are required
- A track record of functioning effectively as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills along with at least six months experience working on a guest service environment
- A minimum of six months waitstaff experience required.
- Must be able to carry large trays weighing up to 30lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- A flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc is required
- Work as part of a team
Liberty Mountain is known for providing fun experiences to both guests and staff alike. Help our skiers unlock the ultimate adventure and start making your own epic memories when you join our team today. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 283007