Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
- Maintain a clean and neat workplace and dining room area, bussing tables as necessary
- Daily cleaning of all serving areas
- Prepping all items needed for the bar
- Positive work ethic
- High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Excellent guest service skills
- Ability to work on a team and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to speak, read, and communicate in English
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Already has or has the ability to obtain a TIPS card
- Must enjoy working directly with guests
- Intermediate Ski/Ride ability (On Mountain locations only)
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222829