Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Join us now and receive an end-of-season bonus of $2/hour for every hour worked!
The entry snowmaker will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks that are essential to the safe production of quality snow, with the goal of gaining experience and knowledge to be able to progress to the next level in the snowmaking department. The entry snowmaker will be under the direction of more experienced staff and department supervisors.
- Learn all basic department, resort and company policies and procedures
- Learn and be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of snowmaking equipment according to all department, resort and company policies and procedures
- Learn and be responsible for the production of snow to produce the best quality product for our guests
- Learn to operate all department vehicles in a safe manner according to department, resort and company policies and procedures
- Perform basic snowmaking equipment maintenance and housekeeping on a daily basis
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Assist in effective communication with the other departments
- Additional duties as assigned
- Valid Driver's license - required
- Able to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Able to lift and carry up to 70 lbs
- Intermediate level skier/snowboarder
- Basic hand tool knowledge and skills
- Able to work extended hours in alpine conditions
From the gentle incline of beginner slopes to the challenging pitch of advanced terrain, Alpine Valley offers Epic experiences for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. Join Northeast Ohio’s oldest public ski resort and help create unforgettable moments for our guests today. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 399651