Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator supports the Sales & Marketing department by performing administrative functions and coordinating projects and tasks to help drive Group, Tour and Transient business for Jackson Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village, Headwaters Lodge & Cabins and Jenny Lake Lodge in Grand Teton National Park, in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
The primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Working with internal and external parties to coordinate sales and marketing activities and perform the duties required to initiate, run and conclude short- and long-term projects and tasks
- Clerical and administrative support; responding to inquiries/requests and conducting appropriate follow-up
- Assisting in social media, CRM email and other marketing efforts
- Assisting in prospecting efforts, site tours, and VIP arrangements
- Coordinating site tours and guest events; facilitating client/media/VIP arrangements and amenities
The right candidate for this role will have the following minimum requirements:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 6 months - 1 year hospitality experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently, with strong oral and written communications skills
- Positive attitude and exceptional guest service skills to support both internal and external customers
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently with moderate supervision; must be self-motivated and disciplined, and able to prioritize effectively
- Flexible, versatile and a fast learner, able to adapt quickly and maintain calm in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Comfortable working with internal and external guests, clients, media, partners, and associates at all levels
- Must present a well-groomed appearance and professional manner; professional phone and email etiquette
- Able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies and procedures; willing and able to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Valid driver’s license and a vehicle (or ability to obtain a satisfactory motor vehicle report)
The following skills/experience are helpful but not required:
- Prior sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience with Delphi, V1, and/or CMS applications
- Social media experience
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 396487