Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
CAPTURE THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE AND WORK IN GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK!
These jobs are great for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done; who like working in a team environment and want to play in the great outdoors of Grand Teton National Park! These positions are also End of Season Bonus Eligible! This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from May through early October. Candidates must be available to work until the end of the season.
Go to www.gtlc.com/employment for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company or Flagg Ranch Company. Start the road to your EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME with us.... where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!
The Housekeeper creates a relaxing and safe home away from home experience for our guests. You are responsible for creating a lasting impression of our hotel brand standards by cleaning each guest room and cottage in an assigned area according to training procedures. You will also be engaging to guests and visitors alike. Equally as important, you are here to have some fun too!
Housekeeping positions are available at our Headwaters at Flagg Ranch, Colter Bay Village and Jackson Lake Lodge properties.
The Housekeeper responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the room has been thoroughly sanitized before new arriving guests stay
- Clean bathrooms – including scrubbing floors, showers, toilets, and fixtures daily
- Change bed linen and make beds
- Dust furniture and fixtures in rooms
- Empty wastebaskets
- Vacuum guestrooms
- Respond to guest inquiries with the appropriate answers
- Other duties as assigned
What skills would be helpful for this position:
- Previous hotel/hospitality experience – Preferred
- Strong communication skills - Required
- Ability to perform well under pressure – Required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - Required
- Attention to detail - Required
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- FREE access tot he Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Onsite Counselor
- FREE Employee Shuttle Services throughout the park and to town
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
- For more information on perks and benefits, click HERE
What We Are Looking For:
- A heart for guest service and the outdoors
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, holiday and weekends
- A team player that will add to a fun collaborative environment
For more information, visit the Grand Teton Lodge Company and Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club websites.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 304487