Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Hunter Mountain is looking for Servers who are responsible for ensuring all Hunter Mountain Resort guests have the highest quality food and beverage dining experience possible. Following the brand standards from the beginning of the service through the entire dining process. Exhibiting strong menu and beverage/wine knowledge in a professional and gracious manor while enhancing the dining experience through outstanding service skills.
Join our team for an Experience of a Lifetime!
- Welcome and greet guests
- Accurately take guests orders for food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages to guests including wine service
- Monitor guests dining experience and ensure that we exceed the expectation of their food, drinks and overall experience
- Bus tables, including fill water glasses and clearing/cleaning/crumbing tables
- Perform side work and be willing to help entire f&b location to ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Assist in sanitation of all Food Service areas in accordance with COVID19 safe operating guidelines
- Have a flexible schedule; be able to work weekends and holidays
- May be required to work different shifts ex. breakfast, lunch, dinner, events
- Familiar with types of service ex. Buffet, Reception, Food Station/Action Station, Plated, Family Style, Pre-Set, Silver Style, Cafeteria Style
- Attire - must have white tuxedo shirt, black vest, black bow tie, black pants, black socks and black shoes
- A minimum of six months wait staff experience is required
- Must be able to speak, read and communicate in English
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work as part of a team
- Ability to follow directions
- Must be able to carry large trays weighing up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Must maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Must have flexibility to work all food and beverage outlets
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be TIPS Certified (or ability to obtain)
- Must be ServSafe Certification (or ability to obtain)
As a premier, world-class resort in the Catskills, guests at Hunter Mountain can expect the ultimate ski experience with service to match. Join us and become a part of a team who takes pride in providing the best of what the mountain has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 301147