Rental Technicians assist guests with ski/snowboard rentals at the base of the mountains. They help with proper fitting of equipment and by finalizing rental agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adjust skis/snowboards to suit the customers’ needs.
- Work with customers to ensure they have the right equipment for their ability.
- Maintain a steady, efficient flow of rental items going out and being returned.
- Issues skis/snowboards to customer and records time of transaction.
- Receives returned skis/snowboards and examines them for abuse or breakage.
- Records time equipment was returned.
- Tags skis/snowboards needing repair or service.
- Adjusts skis/snowboards to suit customer.
- Explains operation of skis/snowboards and features of certain skis/snowboards.