Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Professionally and safely maintain a clean property. Examples of daily duties including but not limited to: making beds, cleaning bathrooms in guest rooms and common areas, cleaning kitchens, cleaning floors, vacuuming and dusting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Following policy and procedure. Conducting oneself with safety in mind, creating and maintaining a safe environment for yourself, guests, and fellow associates.
- Cleaning or rooms and common areas.
- Communicate maintenance issues to supervisor on duty
- Removal of dirty linens and trash.
- Pushing/ pulling laundry carts for stocking linen closets.
- Working well with other team members.
- Ability to communicate with written and oral English.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand/ walk for up to 8 hrs a day.
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 200868