Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
The Cash Room Attendant will work under the Cash Room Lead and manage the central vault process at Roundtop Resort. This Lead will also assist the Regional Audit Supervisor with establishing proper vault and cash handling SOPs and enforcing these SOPs. The Vault function is responsible for distributing and collecting cash to various resort departments in order to support their business needs. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Manage daily bank pick up and drop off at central vault location.
- Assist in performing cash handling training for all outlets at the start of the winter season and perform individualized training in the vault for cashiers, as necessary.
- If applicable, perform audits of seasonal house banks twice per season and assure that location managers are adhering to proper cash handling/storage SOPs.
- Assist outlet managers in performing random cash drawer audits and/or perform them when requested. Assure POS operators are using proper closing and cash handling techniques and document any discrepancies that may arise.
- Process change orders.
- Assist to monitor, communicate with, and schedule armored car services.
- Provide monthly reporting on cash activities to Regional Audit Supervisor.
- Excellent service skills to both internal and external customers.
- Communicate effectively with employees/managers from other departments.
- Accounting and/or Cash Handling Experience (minimum 2 years) - required
- Computer experience including Windows Operating System and Microsoft Excel – required
- Criminal background check – required
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds or more
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to ski or ride at an intermediate level - preferred
As one of the east coast’s most legendary winter destinations, Roundtop is dedicated to providing guests with world-class ski experiences. Make Roundtop your home-away-from-home when you join our team and become part of the family today. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 211847