We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Fine Dining Bartender will be responsible for providing friendly and courteous service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests while following state laws and corporate guidelines for smooth, efficient and sanitary bar operations. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including bar and table service.
- Stocking beer, wine, liquor and glassware before and after shifts and during service if necessary.
- Cleaning glassware, bar surfaces, and all other bar equipment
- Communicates all necessary and important information with the Restaurant Manager and the entire Food and Beverage team.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working at a fast but thorough pace.
- Complete all sidework that has been assigned.
- Attends the daily pre-shift meeting to learn any important daily information.
- Have comprehensive wine and liquor knowledge and adheres to all state liquor laws.
- Ensures that all state health regulations are being adhered to.
- Cash and credit card handling.
- Adhering to all company/restaurant policies
- Maintaining budgeted cost of sales for bar area
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Able to communicate effectively in English - required
- Must be 21 years of age or older - required
- 2 years prior bartending experience - preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time - required
- Days, nights, weekends and holidays - required
- TIPS certification required - will provide with TIPS training within 30 days of hire if necessary
- In-person interview - required
- Fine dining/wine knowledge - required
- Mixology/recipe creation experience - preferred
The budgeted range starts at 9.30 + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 380428