Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Uniform Inventory Coordinator is responsible for distributing uniforms to resort employees accurately and efficiently. Our offices are open in four-hour segments, 7am-11am Monday through Saturday, and we are seeking organized, methodical, and guest-service oriented people to join our team in this part-time role! Enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself & your dependents, restaurant, hotel, and retail/rental discounts, and so much more! We are currently seeking a candidate with Monday & Friday availability.
- Provide quality customer service to employees and exhibit company values
- Track and manage inventory levels
- Partner with other departments to facilitate onboarding experience
- Facilitate laundry and repair of uniform items
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
- Strong computer skills; detail oriented
- Experience in inventory management and loss prevention
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Able to lift up to 40lbs on a continuous basis
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 245387