We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
The Allie’s Cabin Greeter provides an Experience of a Lifetime by always maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor while checking guests in for their sleigh ride to Allie’s Cabin. The Greeter is expected to create a genuinely welcoming atmosphere, leaving each guest with a positive first impression of Allie’s Cabin.
Responsibilities of the Greeter include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Consistent, pleasant demeanor in all aspects of guest interactions
- Manage guest concerns in a prompt and courteous manner
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English fluently
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience highly preferred
- In-person interview highly preferred
The budgeted range starts at 15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 344410