Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
Housekeeping Inspector’s Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Visually inspect guest rooms and public space to ensure everything is clean and in working order according to Brand Standards
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, ensure proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations
- Coordinate, prioritize and assign responsibilities to Housekeeping staff
- Comply with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation
- Record inspection results, resolve guest complaints and maintain accommodations standards
- Deliver amenities and help clean rooms as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos- Preferred
- Previous inspector or supervisory experience- Preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - Required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting.- Required
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - Preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English- Required
- Spanish - Preferred
- High school diploma
- Detail oriented; self motivated; good communication skills; guest service oriented
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214467