Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
At Silverado & Sundial Lodges, we affectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We're looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Park City as a Houseperson! Enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401-k, Paid Time Off, free leadership classes, Hotel, Restaurant, and Retail discounts, and so much more!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensures inventory is delivered to appropriate properties.
- Supports housekeeping staff as needed.
- Delegates tasks/assignments to the Houseperson team to ensure productivity and cleanliness are maintained across the property.
- Transports Housekeeping staff to various properties within Park City for work.
- Delivers and picks up linen from each property consistently throughout the day.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Supports environmental and recycling programs.
- Previous houseman or janitorial experience - required.
- Previous guest service experience - preferred.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - preferred.
- High school diploma - preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) - preferred.
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check - required.
- Must have valid US Drivers License - required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age - required.
- Must be willing and able to drive in a variety of weather conditions - required.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214207