Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
In this position you will coordinate projects, analyze repairs/solutions needed, and collaborate effectively within the Hospitality Engineering Department.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to troubleshoot and make repairs without assistance.
- Ability to prioritize according to departmental goals.
- Document repairs, labor, and materials accurately on work orders.
- Assist supervisor in researching and ordering parts to complete projects and work orders.
- Research, order, and maintain required parts for stock.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Maintain facilities and equipment to ensure proper working order.
- Ability to be involved in emergency decisions and procedures.
- Help train other department personnel.
- Ability to lead/guide other Maintenance Technicians.
- Willingness to adjust schedule to accommodate business needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years related field experience.
- Candidate must have a strong background in the following areas:
- HVAC systems
- Appliance repair
- Fabrication skills
- Drywall repair
- Locksmith and hardware repairs
- Carpentry and building repairs
- Plumbing / Mechanical system repairs
- Certified plumber, certified boiler operator, Certified HVAC, Certified refrigeration - preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Experience with standard hand tools, test equipment, and basic power tools.
- Must have previous experience with specialty tools.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 195647