Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Work with the Mountain Dining Warehouse & Transport Team!
On-mountain transport of food products via snow-cat and snowmobile, receiving, stocking, loading, and unloading of food and beverages for all on mountain outlets as well as the loading and unloading of trash, recycling and laundry from on mountain. This position is great for individuals who enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Must be fluent in English - required.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record - required
- Must be at least 18 years of age - required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50+ lbs, frequently, and other high physical demands - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested - required.
- High school education or equivalent - preferred.
- Previous delivery experience - preferred.
- Satisfactory Background Check – required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 342693