Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB: Leads group fitness classes. Responsible for ensuring complete member satisfaction by providing full guidance in correct form and alternative poses during classes. Accountable for personal class schedules, timeliness and logging class numbers. Requires CPR certification and applicable group fitness and/or Personal Training certifications. Receives commission or pay-for-services, which typically represents the majority of compensation for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Have complete knowledge of all Spa Services, Packages, Promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Administer individualized and group training programs at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced level. Educate client base by teaching safe and effective exercise principles.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment and/or injury to users. Report any equipment malfunctions to Spa Management..
- Assist in emergency procedures when necessary.
- Keep work areas clean and organized according to standards.
- Promote all spa programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist guests with a total resort experience. Must keep current with spa calendar – programs, events and activities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge about exercise, health and fitness by remaining current with trends in the industry.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 263689