If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Manager of Guest Owner Relations is responsible for all homeowner communication and services at our Heavenly Lodging properties in South Lake Tahoe, California. Vail Resorts oversees the rental program at Lakeland Village, Gondola Vista and the Zalanta Resort in the Village. As the two premier luxury properties, Gondola Vista offers 20 Tahoe-based luxury homes, while the Zalanta Resort offers 20 luxury Tahoe-based condominiums, all less than a mile from Heavenly Resort. As a premier lakefront property, Lakeland Village offers 19 acres of mountainside woodlands and stunning views of the lake and the Sierras, all less than a mile from Heavenly Resort.
The Manager of Guest Owner Relations will report directly to the General Manager. This position requires a high level of communications skills and abilities in both written and verbal communication. The Owner Relations Manager will be an administrative role assisting GM and other department managers/stakeholders in ensuring owner confidence with Heavenly lodging. This position will require outstanding customer service, interpersonal and presentation skills in order to assist and resolve owner issues and complaints. This position will be responsible to directly oversee an Assistant Homeowner Relations Manager as well.
- Assist GM in all homeowner communications as first point of contact-primary function.
- Assist GM in all communications necessary from the GM office-including guest communication
- Organize all homeowner files and account information Answer phones and respond to emails from homeowners
- Produce excellent verbal and written communications to all owners
- Prepare and distribute a periodic homeowner newsletter via email
- Keep all dept. stakeholders abreast of all information regarding owner units and other important information
- Responsible for inspecting owner properties before owner arrivals and communicating found issues/concerns with housekeeping and maintenance departments
- Scheduling contractors and other outside vendor work for owners
- Responsible for end of the month owner accounting charges, running month end reports for all billing, warranty and revenue accounts for each owner
- Resolving various billing issues on owner statements
- Conduct onboarding/off boarding owner properties to/from rental program
- Assisting owners with their scheduled dates of use for their condo
- Partner with Department Managers to ensure that Vail Resort’s service standards are being applied consistently and departmental policies and procedures are followed.
- Must remedy all owner complains or issues
- Intercept all owner issues and respond directly with owners on behalf of the property
- Review the current days expected service levels and check all VIP and owners special request reservations to ensure quality service delivery
- Responsible for ensuring that all resort owners have the highest quality guest service experience possible by working with Guest Services to the brand standard
- Utilize all owner profiles to personalize the owner experience and provide preferences on accommodations and services
- Must develop a strong working relationship with co-workers and managers throughout the property to ensure communication and teamwork are at optimum levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree
- 2 years administrative work experience
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Must have valid driver’s license
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 344089