Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Ticket Product Sales Agent is part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and will be responsible for delivering outstanding guest service while facilitating the sale of Lift Tickets, Season Passes, Ski & Snowboard School lessons and fulfilling pre-purchased sales orders. This position requires a full knowledge of our products and services and is responsible for collecting guest information. The Sales Agent will also resolve guests product/ticket issues, facilitate refunds and work directly with management and other team members of PSS by responding to guests inquiries with quality information about the resort. As a PSS Sales Agent, you will receive a high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Vail Resorts! We are looking for guest service individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in our Ski & Snowboard School call center, providing pre-arrival education, accurate booking, and follow up after lessons take place
- Provide a fun and efficient check in experience for children and adults as they arrive for Ski & Snowboard School lessons
- Communicate with guests regularly via email, in person, and over the phone
- Maintain resort email accounts, including responding to guests and keeping information organized.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in a winter environment utilizing a mobile POS device
- Accurately and efficiently process: lift access products while capturing guest data, all types of Ski & Snowboard School lesson products, season passes, and other resort products
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate multiple product types to guest & can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guest’s needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional guest service; internal & external
- Creating a fun & professional work experience while communicating in a courteous & respectful manner
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit
- Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed
- Follow company/department policies & procedures
- Participate in resort & departmental trainings
- Cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS
- Data entry; collecting accurate guest data on all transactions
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area and report any areas of concern
- Perform other duties as needed
- Able to work outside in a winter environment - required
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Working knowledge Microsoft Products - required
- Previous guest service work experience - required
- Previous cash handling experience - Preferred
- Efficient and accurate keyboarding skills - required
- Fluent in all aspects of English - required
- Ability to work weekends and holidays - required
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. - required
- Position may require a background check
- Point of Sale service experience - preferred
- Knowledgeable about all resort products - preferred
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time – preferred
The budgeted range starts at $15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 359707