Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Based in Broomfield, CO, this entry-level position is responsible for enterprise report generation and the creation and improvement of analytical models. The right candidate for this role will be comfortable taking large sets of data and distilling into an effective message, working with a variety of stakeholders to ensure they have the most valuable information at their disposal, and training others on how to use revenue management's suite of reports.
- Ownership of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue management reporting
- Find opportunities and implement changes needed to increase reporting efficiency, accuracy, and ability to scale across the enterprise
- Learn and utilize growing technology base (Alteryx, Tableau, Data Warehouse) to meet ongoing and future reporting needs
- Create and execute user acceptance testing of system improvements and new revenue management tools
- Provide support to the hospitality division including ad hoc analyses, training, coverage, and special projects
- Understand how data flows through disparate systems and increase effectiveness of system interfaces
- Centralize resort-level report generation to third-party aggregators such as STR, DestiMetrics, and Rocky Mountain Lodging Report
- Manage purchase orders and invoicing for the revenue management department
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related analytical field
- Enjoyment and ability to solve increasingly complex business challenges
- Drive and curiosity to continuously innovate tools and systems
- Experience with data structures and business intelligence
- Detail-oriented with an uncompromising level of accuracy on all assignments
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, and SQL preferred
- Exceptional analytical, data mining/manipulation, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of revenue management concepts, tactics, and processes a plus
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated customer-focused, service-first attitude
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212152