Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Starting Wage: $20
- Shift Availability: Full Time and Part Time
Organize, coordinate and supervise the daily operations of a specific age group of childcare, program or group of activities.
- Effectively handles customer issues relating to the center.
- Communicate effectively with parents and properly with children.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Attend staff meetings and other special trainings.
- Follow lesson plan and carry out age appropriate activities.
- Provide a safe environment for children at all times.
- Ensure rooms are kept in a tidy manner throughout the day.
- Follow correct procedures during check in and checkout process.
- Efficiently communicate with other caregivers in regards to child information and care.
- Maintain and file children’s records such as child report cards and review them with parents.
- Ensure that all state-daycare licensing requirements are maintained.
- Maintain records of children such as accident reports, registration forms etc.
- Communicate with office pertaining to revenue payments and drop-ins.
- Provide information such as daily rates and activities to guests when appropriate.
- Perform other related jobs as necessary.
- Reports to Child Care Manager
- Receives direction from Child Care Supervisors/Leads/Manager
- Extended sitting, standing, bending, lifting, etc.
- Standing, hiking or walking
- Tolerate all weather conditions.
- Ability to tolerate high levels of stress and high levels of noise.
- High School education or equivalent with 6 months childcare experience or study preferred
- Strong knowledge of childcare program development and implementation.
- Enjoyment of and enthusiasm for childcare.
- Excellent team building and leadership skills.
- Must be 18 years of age or older per state requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- CPR and first aid training with certification is desirable.
- Ability to pass a background check
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476207