Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Parking Lead will be responsible for exceeding every guest expectation through exceptional guest service while ensuring a safe, friendly and easy parking experience for internal and external guests. This individual will set precedence in excellent guest service for internal and external guests and oversees daily guest service for all frontline employees.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains and models clean and professional appearance, is well groomed and in full uniform daily while upholding all grooming and apperance standards for frontline staff.
- Resolve guest parking problems whenever possible.
- Adhere, model and enforce all parking policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Assists supervisor with management of daily frontline attendance and timeliness.
- Performs other job duties as asked including, but not limited to daily vehicle maintenance, work area cleanliness, staff transportation, provide all staff breaks
- Drive employee morale all season long
- Previous experience working with Heavenly parking/base operations - STRONGLY preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Driving record
- High School/GED
- Atleast two years of previous guest service experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Good verbal communication skills
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 288671