Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Replenishment Analyst: Full-Time, Year-Round
Vail Resorts Retail
Job Summary: Develop and execute strategies that optimize sales, inventory and ROI through the effective distribution and transfer of product assortment. Partner with the buyers, vendors, and warehouses to ensure timely flow of merchandise from vendor to DC to stores.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Plan, analyze, and execute allocation strategies to optimize inventory and meet sales goals
- Utilize financial metrics to create store rankings by department/class and/or product attributes to set stores with appropriate inventory levels
- Analyze weeks-of-supply relative to chain-wide averages to identify and adjust stores with excessive stock or high inventory needs
- Manage timely processing of replenishment orders to ensure targeted in-stock levels
- Execute inventory allocations to support marketing events and promotions ensuring stores have sufficient stock to maximize sales.
- Develop and provide ad-hoc allocation analysis and recommendations to influence future purchases and assortment strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferred
- JDA/Arthur Allocation experience - preferred
- 1+ years Microsoft Excel experience including using pivot tables, formulas, and data manipulation
- Clear understanding of basic financial measures
- Allocation and planning experience - preferred
- Attention to detail with sound analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The budgeted range starts at 18.00 - 23.40. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We offer a variety of professional career opportunities at our corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado. Our corporate headquarters team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more about positions at our corporate office. Visit www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 297956