Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
The Lift Maintenance Operator will work under close supervision to maintain, repair, operate and clean lift equipment under the direction of maintenance mechanics. Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Lift Mechanics during the summer with preventative maintenance and special projects.
- Adhere to all safety protocols.
- Self motivator able to work independently on assigned task as well as play a support role on the lift maintenance team.
- Current US driver's license with an acceptable driving record in order to operate ATV's and pickup trucks is preferred
- Prior lift operation knowledge and/or experience is preferred
- Prior mechanical experience is preferred
- Candidates must have good mechanical and communication skills
- Must be capable of working at heights
- Be able to lift more than 100 lb. frequently
- Enjoy working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Be OSHA Qualified Climber or be able to obtain certification
- Must maintain a flexible schedule of four, ten-hour shifts, including holidays, weekends, etc
The budgeted range starts at 13.25-16.70. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302368