Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
- Configure and install PC's, laptops, wireless devices, printers, peripherals and other equipment to support enterprise business operations and future business growth and the movement and/or expansion of enterprise units. This will include support of remote locations and properties as well as on mountain support.
- Install Microsoft desktop operating systems as well as other desktop applications and systems to support enterprise business units as described by departmental policy.
- Applications include MS Office (and other MS applications), IBM Client Access and Resort POS. This includes working knowledge of Microsoft system policy and group policy in an enterprise environment.
- Responds to problem tickets and repair the malfunctioning equipment quickly. Provides support for PC technician operations and Help Desk operations on a daily basis. Support and troubleshooting of desktop operating systems is fundamental for this support role.
- Performs installations, relocation, and re-installation as well as any other related requests (Adds/Moves/Changes).
- Provides project management / tracking to insure the project and day-to-day work schedules are being met. Create, maintain and update documentation as needed for compliance with company computer related standards.
- Strong teamworking effort in project management and implementation is needed to ensure proper communication and coordination with all of IT and key departments.
- Performs at or above the Information Technologies performance standards. Fulfills departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, PTO or education.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in desktop support and administration, minimum 3 years preferred
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Desktop operating systems
- Understanding of basic PC and printer operation
- Basic understanding of network technologies such as ethernet, switched ethernet etc.
- Good interpersonal skills as well as excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Use of personal car may be required
- After hours support and maintenance, on-call duties and on-mountain work assignments are required
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Some travel required
- Experience with HP, Dell and IBM hardware preferred
- Microsoft certifications preferred
As one of the east coast’s most legendary winter destinations, Roundtop is dedicated to providing guests with world-class ski experiences. Make Roundtop your home-away-from-home when you join our team and become part of the family today. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214527