Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Housekeeping Inspectors are responsible for inspecting a set list of rooms each day, ensuring that they have been properly cleaned and stocked for guest arrivals. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are energetic, organized, and methodical. Join our team today and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Ski Pass for yourself and your dependents, lodging, retail, and restaurant discounts, free leadership classes, career development opportunities, a Free SLC-PC Connect bus pass, and more!
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Visually inspect guest rooms and public space to ensure everything is clean and in working order according to brand standards.
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and assign responsibilities to Housekeeping staff.
- Comply with all resort policies, procedures, and standards of operation.
- Record inspection results, resolve guest complaints, and maintain accommodations standards.
- Deliver amenities and help clean rooms as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos preferred.
- Previous inspector or supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is required.
- High school diploma.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, good communication skills, guest service oriented.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 205027