Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Grand Summit Hotel, a Rock Resort Hotel, sits majestically in the heart of Park City's Canyons Village. This property is a combination of beautiful design, outstanding ski-in/ski-out location, diligent service, and livable luxury. It has the variety to suit the most diverse families and groups, with 350 lodging options including hotel rooms, studios, 1/2/3 bedroom suites, and expansive luxury penthouses.
- Own & lead the efforts of the evening housekeeping operation.
- Move supplies across the resort and ensure our teams have the vital items to complete their work.
- Respond to emergency situations quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain daily records and logs of Custodial Department incidences and activities – file required reports.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Desire to develop business acumen and leadership qualities
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to deal with guests and personnel in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ability to work standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects, bend, squat, etc.
- Able to work holidays and weekends
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302510