Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Align who you are with what you do and become part of the world’s leading mountain resort company. Vail Resorts’ mission is to create the Experience of a Lifetime for our employees and for our guests, and we want you to be a part of the team.
Regardless of your specific job, you will help deliver an Experience of a Lifetime for our guests and fellow employees by living our core values; Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe and Have Fun!
We are currently hiring the following roles across multiple different locations:
- Back of House Crew
- Willingness to work a varied schedule, including?weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work 35 to 40+ hours per week (full-time) or 12-15+ hours per week (part-time)
- At least 16 years of age
- High School diploma - Preferred
- Ability to stand without sitting for extended periods of time - Preferred
The budgeted range starts at 0. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 313887