Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
All employees hired for the Recycle Team are responsible for keys, checking out and keeping the truck filled with gas and reporting any problems or body damage immediately. Having a valid driver’s license and being at least 21 years old. Picking up and transporting recycle material to the Vehicle Maintenance building. Being able to communicate clearly with the manager or supervisor, as to whether or not our containers at Vehicle Maintenance need to be emptied. So we have time to coordinate with the proper entities to have them taken care of.
Essential Job Functions:
- Keeping truck swept out
- Reporting any truck issues immediately, keeping it well maintained.
- Wearing proper boots, proper clothing for the weather conditions.
- Reporting any issues with the cardboard compactor's function immediately.
- Knowing all of the recycle pick up points located in the base area.
- Keeping said areas swept up and tidy.
- Acquiring knowledge as to where our inside pick up points for Recycle are located.
- Assist Clean Team department at Peak Times.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License Required
- Computer operation skills Preferred.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Weekends and Holidays are a must
- Background Check Required
The budgeted range starts at $12.75 - $17.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 284587