Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
The Guest Service department is looking for helpful, friendly folks to provide our guests and fellow employees the information and support they need to have the experience of a life time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promote safety in the participation of all Epic Discovery Activities and in completion of job duties.
- Efficiently scan tickets and handle release of liability forms in a friendly manner.
- Be knowledgeable about all available Epic Discovery activities, resort products and corresponding prices. Staff will also be responsible for providing information about events in the town of Breckenridge, bus schedules, dining options, etc.
- Help guests with lost and found items.
- Assist with rain delays or weather closures.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with other team members and other departments including, but not limited to, Lift Operations, Epic Discovery Activities and Product Sales
Must have the following:
- Able to communicate instructions and monitor participation in various Fun Park activities
- Able to communicate directions in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work outdoors in inclement weather
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215907