Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Join our team at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort as a Front Desk Agent. Now seeking experienced front desk agent's and hospitality team members to join our motivated and fast paced team.
Responsible for including but not limited to:
- Performs the full range of front desk responsibilities for hotels, condominiums, and rental homes.
- Welcoming guests and/or homeowners to facility
- Registering and assigning accommodations
- Obtaining payments
- Issuing card/room key and escort instructions to bell staff
- May provide information on amenities, services, and directions to guests; responds to questions.
- Maintains records of room availability and guest accounts.
- Checks departing guests out and closes out account.
- May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages for guests.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred, specifically hospitality degrees
- previous customer service experience preferred, specifically hotel and Marriott experience
- Understanding and use of Word, Excel, Outlook required. Knowledge of hotel systems preferred
- ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence in English required. Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the organization.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf in the summer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
One Job – Double the Benefits.
Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 194027