Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Join us now and receive an end-of-season bonus of $2/hour for every hour worked!
Responsible for taking orders and serving meals to our guests and helping them have an Experience of a Lifetime.
- Solicit food and beverage orders from customers
- Serve meals in a friendly and timely manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Expected to have full knowledge of the menu and all beverage offerings within 14 days of hire.
- Provide highest levels of service.
- Become TIPS certified within 30 days of hire.
- Handle High Volume.
- Work late hours.
- Must be available to work through April 12th, 2020
- One year of serving experience
- Possess excellent communication skills, be able to function effectively as part of a team, and take direction from supervisors and co-workers.
- Self-motivated & detail-oriented
- Must be able to carry a tray (up to 30 lbs) and tray jack
- Knowledge of wines/beer/liquors/etc.
- English - Fluent written and spoken
- TIPS certification will be required within 30 days of hire, classes are provided.
- Certified Slip Resistant shoes are required prior to starting work. Shoes must be provided by the employee.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food and gear, including $5 meals.
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 395128