Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for safe and efficient operation of snowmaking equipment to produce the best quality product for our guests
- Make snow according to all standards operating practices and safety procedure as instructed and or outlined in the manuals set forth by Keystone Resort
- Operate all transportation vehicles as per the standard operating procedures
- Undertake general building maintenance and housekeeping on a daily basis
- Maintain snowmaking equipment as directed
- Assist in effective communication with the other departments
- Offer continual training and assistance of the standard operational and safety practices to the entry snowmakers
- Possess a basic understanding of mechanical equipment
- Valid Driver's license with no restrictions
- Willing to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Able to work extended hours in alpine conditions
- Proficient skier/rider - Preferred
- Previous snowmaking experience is required
Schedule will generally be 4 overnight, 12 hour shifts per week
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 347811