Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Classifcation: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, CO (HQ)
The Analyst, Instructional Design & Facilitation will deliver scalable learning programs and curriculum to multiple stakeholder groups. Additionally this position will be responsible for the design, development and continued maintenance of enterprise-wide curriculum with a focus on virtual training.
- Designs and develops training in all modalities including: online training, virtual training, instructor-led, job aides, videos
- Facilitates instructor-led and virtual training
- Conducts train-the-trainer sessions for instructor-led and virtual sessions
- Consults with stakeholders to assess learning and training needs, identify gaps and determine appropriate learning strategy
- Explore alternative methods/mediums of providing training to the field
- Establishes and maintains standards for content design, development, and delivery. This to include multi-modal learning strategies
- Project manages the development and implementation of Vail Resorts learning experiences (e-Learning, ILT, Informal, etc.). This includes, preparing and delivering project documentation, status reports, and communications with stakeholders
- Manages multiple projects and processes on time and on budget
- Responsible for the continued maintenance and development of enterprise training curriculum to consistently improve and evolve our programs as we grow and scale the business
- Implement evaluation strategy to demonstrate effectiveness and return on investment of all training
- BS/BA degree required. Advanced degree or additional certification a plus.
- 3+ years of instructional design and development experience.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captive and/or other authoring tools.
- A strong portfolio of eLearning, virtual and ILT work that demonstrates mastery as an instructional designer.
- A track record of utilizing the latest information on instructional design techniques and practices.
- Possess strong content writing ability, creativity, attention to detail and excellent proofing and editing skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, with virtual facilitation experience. Presents ideas, expectations, and information in a concise well-organized manner.
- Critical thinking skills & analytical approach to problem solving and driving toward solutions.
- Strong graphic design capabilities preferred.
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212349